November 1, 2008

...vote for this bookstore... or i won't be your friend.

imix bookstore is my favorite bookstore in los angeles... and that says a lot. i am not very up-to-date with my non-fiction, but i can trust that sol (the store's owner) will have something waiting for me when i get to the store! her attempts to get me to pick up a fiction book have been fruitless -- but with the wide variety of non-fiction at the store, why would i want to read anything else?!

anyway, they're up for best bookstore in los angeles, and i need EVERYONE to help out my family's bookstore by voting for them. just click on the flyer below (oh, and if you read the flyer you'll know where to be on thursday) and vote!!! i thank you all ahead of time!


CLICK ON THE FLYER TO CAST YOUR VOTE

1 comment:

AKIM said...

i'll be checking this