January 18, 2009

...more videos...

i'm looking at doing another video, but i'm not sure which one to do next... here are my options:

"swing" - i think if i shot this one, i would shoot primarily at the fruitvale bart station with some of the bay homies. traditional "rap" video style...

"no fuss" - this one would have a light storyline to it. me walking to work out and running into silly everyday shit that might normally get somebody in a fight (ie. scuffing shoes)...

"quit" - this one would look like a webcam. simple. shit talk. nothing crazy.

hmmm... what to do, what to do... in the meantime, here's another oldie... but goodie!

10 comments:

AC FRESH said...

I would like to see "no fuss" which is my fav track on the album. ay uhhhh so what is the chorus sayin? I think its sayin "I dont bother with no fuss, I dont bother with no fight in the clouds we reside." My gf says she hears "...when the child is in sight." lol

BAMBU said...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SECOND PART SAYS! hahaha! you're right about the first part though...

LJ said...

I want to see No Fuss!!

Nina Parks said...

I wanna see 7 months from now. Everyone needs a ballad video

Nina Parks said...

But if I were to choose out of the three. I'd do "Swing"... it's a time relevant thing.

Sage132 said...

'Swing' is my favorite after Like Us and Crooks n Rooks.

Totally caught me off guard when you collab'd with Zion I, I was just like ohhh shiiiiii...

wes.gee said...

"its time to stop singin' and start swingin!"
yeeaaaaa

wes.gee said...

i was there at that rooftop performance! like we bringin '88 back!

Nina Parks said...

LOL never mind you already did a seven months from now... late sorry

R O A D S said...

BAAAAAAAMM!!!

LOL, I WANNA SEE ALL THE VIDEOS!!!

HA!!